Re: Re[2]: [pygame] GSoC Easy simple software 3d

Hi,

I think that's probably enough work for 3 months.

You should include time in your proposal for fixing any major bugs, and for getting it working on different platforms(windows, linux, etc).

Perhaps loading and displaying a specific type of model would be good.  I think a basic format like obj would be a good one to load, and display.  There's already python, and C code around the place which you might be able to use (assuming the licence is compatible with pygame).

Feel free to send Marcus, Nirav, and I your proposal for feedback -- or send it to the mailing list if you like.

Also, a note for all people making proposals for pygame... since there's been heaps of interest this year, I think we can only have two/three accepted proposals(depending on how generous google/PSF are).  So it's in your interest to also make a separate proposal about another subject.