Re: [cai-sa] Re: [Computerbank] Network knotting out day - latenotice - in Victoria

At 10:26 AM +1030 7/2/03, Romana Challans wrote:
David Lloyd wrote:

Maybe ComputerBank National needs a Wiki. What's a Wiki?

 * visit http://www.wikipedia.org/

..for an example of a good one with lots of content.

We (that is Melbourne Wireless) maintain a very active Wiki. Our FAQ is a Wiki for example.

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?FrontPage

Clae.