Re: gEDA-user: terminators

DJ Delorie wrote:

> And yes, I added a command to show the length of all nets.
> Report(AllNetLengths).

That's a really cool feature.  Can we have it too? :)

Now that you've removed the LA traces, why not snug that DRAM chip up
close to the FPGA and make the traces short?

Regarding right angle traces, I've seen a lot written about it.  45's
are technically better for all the reasons listed (arcs are even better,
I think), but in practice, at these frequencies, I don't think it really
matters.