Re: gEDA-user: terminators

> Your board looks nice, as always.

Thanks!

> I was told to avoid 90 degree angles in traces, it was something about
> impedance or EMI, IIRC.

The one case I saw where someone actually built two boards, one each
way, and tested - it made no difference.  Besides, at these scales,
the rounded corners PCB uses are probably as effective as arcs anyway.

> You do not expect some EMI problems or high impedance from the 90 degree
> cornered angles ?

For this board, I don't care about radiated EMI.  I'm not even sure I
could *etch* a real 90 degree corner in my basement, anyway.

> Report(SelectedNetLengths)  comes to mind (may be, or may be not
> implemented yet).

Not implemented yet.  The syntax allows for a unit after the command,
like "Report(AllNetLengths,mm)" and I was thinking of allowing a regex
after that, or the key words "selected" or "found".