Re: gEDA-user: terminators

Hi DJ,

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 23:35 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Update...
>
> I added serpentines to the short traces, and re-routed the long traces
> to go under the sdram chip instead of around it, and got the
> following...  Only 381 mils difference between the shortest and
> longest.  http://www.delorie.com/electronics/sdram/

<snip>

Your board looks nice, as always.

I was told to avoid 90 degree angles in traces, it was something about
impedance or EMI, IIRC.

You do not expect some EMI problems or high impedance from the 90 degree
cornered angles ?

> And yes, I added a command to show the length of all nets.
> Report(AllNetLengths).  I also used a script to remove the logic
> analyzer traces from the above report, and pull out the nets I wanted.

Report(SelectedNetLengths)  comes to mind (may be, or may be not
implemented yet).

Kind regrds,

Bert Timmerman.