Re: gEDA-user: PCB feature

On tor, 2007-08-09 at 19:48 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
> If you want it, I can code it at some point. I already broke that
> function once recently, so am familiar with where the code is. I also
> wondered what the desired behaviour should be.
>
> What do other combinations do...
>
> >From bottom left -> top right?
> >From top right -> bottom left?
>
> Is it just the left->right'edness which determines the action?
>
> Anyone _against_ this change?
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter Clifton

Also coming from an AutoCAD environment this is something that I like.
IIRC it was actually top left -> bottom right that selected all
completely within the box and bottom right -> top left that selected all
elements that had at least one point within the box.

Anyway I would really like this behaviour.

/Jonatan