Re: gEDA-user: PCB feature

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:24:27 +1200, Karl Mowatt-Wilson wrote:

> Having researched the AutoCAD behaviour, it appears that some people
> *hate* it,

I'd be one of them.

> apparently on the basis that they feel no distinction between
> left-right vs right-left drawing of the bounding box,

I'd feel very uneasy if selection works differently once in a while for
no obvious reason. Why rely on subtle differences of mouse gestures if
there are still 105 potential modifier keys? I'd vote for the obvious and
sugest to use shift as a modifier to include objects that just touch the
boundary.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak