Re: gEDA-user: could not connect nets gschem/gsch2pcb/pcb

Well hierarchicaly I use presidence to determine the netname. The
netname is set from the top out.

So no having multiple netnames for the same net shouldn't always trigger
a drc error.

There should be a rule for which name to use under certain
circumstances.

One case where I used multiple net names for a single net was when a
symbol had hidden pins for VCC and VDD. I had a power net for V3.3 and I
conected a power symbol with its own hidden net of VCC  to the V3.3 Net
just so that the symbol with the hidden nets would be added to the net.

I can not vouch if this would work for stock geda. And now I am
wondering if I broke this in my latest efforts So I will go and check.

Steve Meier