Re: gEDA-user: could not connect nets gschem/gsch2pcb/pcb

On Dec 20, 2007, at 2:47 PM, Steve Meier wrote:

> Well hierarchicaly I use presidence to determine the netname. The
> netname is set from the top out.
>
> So no having multiple netnames for the same net shouldn't always
> trigger
> a drc error.

I have a recent board that needed just one part from the standard
"74" library, a 7414. So, I placed an instance, attached a net=+3.3D:
14 attribute to it, copied it five times, and slotted it. Kind of
sloppy, but I was in a hurry. +3.3D is the system name for the net.
Gnetist is unhappy:

Found a cpinlist head with a netname! [Vcc]
Found a cpinlist head with a netname! [Vcc]
Found a cpinlist head with a netname! [Vcc]
Found a cpinlist head with a netname! [Vcc]
Found a cpinlist head with a netname! [Vcc]
Found a cpinlist head with a netname! [Vcc]

However, the netlist appears to be OK.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx