Re: gEDA-user: could not connect nets gschem/gsch2pcb/pcb

>>Having multiple netnames should not be a problem and work "sometimes".
>>

>Methinks that having multiple netnames for the same net should ALWAYS
>trigger a DRC error.

For connecting different nets there must be a schematic which connects
the nets. Why should manual connecting nets be an error?
I often have vcc, 5volts, analog voltages and maybe others which I must
connect. Changing the schematics which I use more then in one design is
not a solution. Sometimes vcc goes to +5V, sometimes to +3.3V, sometimes
analog voltage for an opamp is the +5volts and vcc, sometimes I have a
seperate 12V net. This is simply wired on a extra schematic. This is the
only solution I know.

If connecting nets should be an error, what is your (the list members)
prefered solution for this kind of workflow?

Bye
 Klaus