Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Wikibook ?

Kai-Martin:
> I have to agree with timecop on this issue: The problem that
> needs to be solved, is not connected to the file format. It
> about finding authors.

Yes and no, contributors efforts have to be accepted also as you
have mentioned from time to time.

> This is the big benefit of the wikibook concept.
> The entry barrier is as low as it can possibly get.
> Contribution is allowed to literally everyone. Click on the
> edit button and go ahead. ...

You have to be online for that. Please do not develop an environment
where you have to be online "all the time" to be able to contribute.

I prefer something where I can develop and review the thing myself
off-line.

If you go the Latex or texinfo with git route, I'd be willing to
contribute.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

---------