Re: gEDA-user: Resistor values.

Hi all,

Yes, I think there is lots of patches or patch series in SF to prove that.

All these good people scratched their/our itches and shared the results with
us.

It's just that the average users do not delve into SF to see the names that
could/should be mentioned.

Think of evolution, not of revolution ...

Many small steps may be even better than one big leap.

Just my EUR 0.02 on the subject.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.