Re: gEDA-user: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

On Jan 29, 2007, at 8:00 PM, John Luciani wrote:
If I only need a few (3-6)
MOSFETS, short of calling and asking for sample parts, what can I do?

If you have a school email address you can get free (or very low- cost) samples
from almost any semiconductor manufacturer. For MOSFETs I would try On-Semi.
On-Semi has an excellent website and it is very easy to get samples using the
website. Their parts are low-cost if you can not get samples.

Also, unless you're using really weird MOSFETs, most common parts can be had in small quantities either from Mouser/DigiKey/etc, or via eBay (new of course...many people oh-so-wrongly assume "eBay" means "used").

I use a lot of 2N7000, 2N7002, BSN20, and IRF520/IRF820/etc MOSFETs in my designs and I've bought most of them in ~20 unit quantities on eBay for a few dollars at most.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL