Re: gEDA-user: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

On 1/29/07, Jeremy Pedersen <ubernerd.jeremy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So it's possible to hand solder or reflow these things at home? Better yet,
can you do double sided SMT boards? I always thought you coudn't do it
because you would have to have components touching the surface of the reflow
skillet on one side while the other side was supposed to reflow. Also, am I
right to suppose that since you use gEDA that there are footprints in gEDA
for SMD components?

You will only be able to solder one side of the board on the skillet the other side you will have to hand solder.

Mouser ) 511-STN1NF10
Digi-Key ) IRLD110-ND

Those may be two different style packages.

Try http://www.findchips.com to get pricing and stock information.

Allied has the lead-free version of the IRLD110 in stock for 30% less than
Digikey.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org