Re: gEDA-user: Re: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

Dave McGuire,

Well somehow I ended up e-mailing you directly without realizing it (the gmail reply selection is mostly automatic, so it caught me off guard when it switched from mailing the gEDA list to mailing you).

Anyway, for the benefit of everyone else, here's my last e-mail in case you want to comment on it.