Re: gEDA-user: Re: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

Levente,

I didn't even know such a thing was possible. Whatever the case, I still have to learn how to use gEDA (one of the reasons I started this thread) and learn how to solder normal thru-hole components. This should be useful to me if and when I branch out into SMT components. :-)

Thanks,
Jeremy

On 1/31/07, Levente Kovacs <lkovacs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:45:48 -0500
"Jeremy Pedersen" <ubernerd.jeremy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So it's possible to hand solder or reflow these things at home? Better yet,

Hi Jeremy,

If you would like to have a home reflow system, you might want to take a look at this page:

http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/reflow_oven/index.html

It's my IR reflow setup.

Cheers,
Levente