Re: gEDA-user: Re: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

Ok. I will keep those things in mind.

p.s. I haven't quite got mailing lists worked out yet, because I've only really ever used forums and IRC channels. Is there some way that I can opt to receive mail only from threads to which I am subscribed? I know that's really a forum thing, so if not, I'll just opt to check the archives every so often instead of receiving mail.

Thanks,
Jeremy

--
"Windows [n.]
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

~*~*~*~*~
* JDP :)  *
~*~*~*~*~