Re: gEDA-user: Re: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

On Jan 31, 2007, at 1:59 PM, Jeremy Pedersen wrote:
p.s. I haven't quite got mailing lists worked out yet, because I've only really ever used forums and IRC channels. Is there some way that I can opt to receive mail only from threads to which I am subscribed? I know that's really a forum thing, so if not, I'll just opt to check the archives every so often instead of receiving mail.

No, there's no way to do that. When one subscribes to a mailing list, one receives all messages sent to that list.

Before you unsubscribe in order to not receive "other" messages, I suggest that it may be valuable to look over the other traffic occasionally. I've learned a great deal here, even having done this sort of work for a long time myself.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL