Re: gEDA-user: KJWaves - new release (a r)

Well, you can track a critical path using a raw netlist only, if you
like. Besides, hundred of instances on a single schematic is nothing
unusual - we are, after all, talking about the editor that does not
make hierarchical designs easy.

Let's cut this discussion short. It does not lead to any conclusion.

-r.