Re: gEDA-user: My trolling, gerbv, gattrib

:-)

On Jan 9, 2008 6:07 PM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did have to resist the temptation to tell him this was all
> impossible / unrealistic.

That's exactly my point from the beginning of that discussion.

Technically it is not a problem, in many points ASIC flow is even
simpler than the PCB one. The problem lays rather in attitudes of many
of you and in your views on how gschem should work. I had an
impression, that if I had to develop gschem by myself it would be much
easier to fork the whole thing out or even start from scratch that to
go through all this politics.

OK, let's not start another thread. EOT.

Cheers,

-r.