Re: gEDA-user: GTK RANT

Yes they are two keys but they are struck simultaneously.

If you use two fingers simultaneously to close two holes on a flute is
that one note?

If use two fingers to alternate between two holes you get two notes.

This is all about efficiency.

I can hit control C and control v with one hand in one motion.

To hit shift h and then d to descend a hierarchical structure takes two
key strikes.

Steve Meier