Re: gEDA-user: Schematic Capture to dxf File - using gEDA, Inkscape, and pstoedit

Hi Dave N6NZ, drfo@xxxxxxxxx,

FWIW, There lives a dxf exporter for pcb in a not yet finished state at:

http://github.com/bert/pcb-dxf-hid

Maybe something to look at for you guys.

I have ample time for further development on this exporter in the
foreseeable future, so you may clone/fork as yo see fit.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.