Re: gEDA-user: hierarchy and refdes_renum

Hi Anthony,

I fixed that by adding library: ./ "local" into .spnetlibs. Now I have following:
$ spnet test_v2i.sch

spNet v0.9.1.2
gEDA/gschem Netlister
Copyright 2009 Anthony Shanks

-I- Starting Build of Cell: test_v2i
-I- Adding Library: "local"
-I- Building Cell: v2i_2v
-I- Try: .//v2i_2v.sch
-E- Net stitch failure in cell v2i_2v near point 43200,49100.

Image of offending net attached.

Thanks,
Alex.