Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

On Sat, 2010-06-05 at 13:52 -0700, Jared Casper wrote:

> However, I think a majority of contributions wouldn't or shouldn't
> cause enough controversy or disagreement that the person willing to do
> the work of verifying the patch can't just make the decisions.  You
> just need someone familiar enough the code to know without too much
> digging that a particular patch isn't going to affect/break something
> the contributor wasn't aware of.

I don't mind reviewing (simple) patches and committing them. I did that
recently with the L18N changes and Russian translation. If there is
something _in particular_ you want me to take a look at, and you're
willing to work with me as necessary (answering any questions I might
have) - then get in touch privately.

This is always going to be on an ad-hock basis though.. I'm very busy
with other things at the moment, and can't devote a lot of time to the
job. (I've barely had enough time to keep my own code changes creeping
onwards).

Probably the best approach is to develop a relationship with a developer
and ask them to look at things privately (as well as posting changes
publicly). The people to contact would be:

Dan McMahill (PCB maintainer)
DJ Delorie
Ben Jackson
Harry Eaton (not particularly active at the moment?)
Myself

(There are of course other developers, but perhaps not so active
recently).

Best regards,

--
Peter Clifton