Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog: How to exit simulator with non-zero status?

   On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Stephen Williams <[1]steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

   Larry Doolittle wrote:
   > Patrick -
   >
   > On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 12:37:17PM -0500, Patrick Doyle wrote:

   >>  Should I have been able to find that somewhere else?  (I am
   >>    asking in a tone of voice of "I would like to know where to look
   for
   >>    answers such as these so I don't have to pester the mailing
   list" and
   >>    not in a whiny tone of voice of "where's the docs?")
   >
   > That function/extension was extensively discussed on the mailing
   > list.

   [2]http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=2008052215
   4426.GA3860%40recycle.lbl.gov&forum_name=iverilog-devel

   > I don't see it documented anywhere.  Maybe it should go in
   > extensions.txt?

     Sounds like this should be documented in the Verilog Portability
     Notes
     page, here:
     <[3]http://iverilog.wikia.com/wiki/Verilog_Portability_Notes>

   I just added a couple of sentences to that page.  It's not very
   pretty, but it's the least I could do.
   Never let it be said that I didn't do the least I could do :-)
   --wpd