Re: gEDA-user: pcb doesn't find my pins

Peter Clifton wrote:
On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 16:42 -0500, Jim wrote:
Perhaps the pin identifier U102-J1-1 is causing issues.

Thanks everyone. I think I understand the issues. I'll just go with pin numbers 1-40 and drop the J1 and J2 mess. It won't match the part, but I can translate easy enough. There are only 6 connections, VCC, GND MOSI MISO SS and SCLK. Most of the rest of the pins either go to ground or VCC,

That was just a guess.. you might try "J1_1" as the pin number, for
example, which will still closely match the part, but not (assuming this
is the issue) confuse the net-list code.

OK thanks, I'll try it.