Re: gEDA-user: PCB, I lost my layer colors

On 10/20/09, Bert Timmerman <bert.timmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How can exotic color names like "green" be given in an unambiguous way ?
>
> 1) By means of a well defined name e.g. X11 color names ?
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X11_color_names)
> "green" would have to be "Green".

Looks like it is case-insensitive.

> 2) By means of a hex triplet like `--layer-color-1 0x00FF00'  ?

This form does not work; use '#00FF00' or  "#00ff00" (with quotes,
case-insensitive) instead.

Actually, in GTK GUI colour names are mapped through GTK functions, so
in the Lesstif GUI there may be a different set of names; green and
'#00ff00' seem to work, though.

Regards,
Ineiev