gEDA-user: gEDA warts (was: coordinate systems)

On 10/17/2010 04:22 PM, Markus Hitter wrote:
In case I'm allowed to write down my three biggest wishes, here they are:

- Get that thing packaged as soon as a new release is done.

- Get the interface, especially mouse button behaviour, consistent between all parts of the suite.

- Write a new tutorial. With a few pictures like before, and without any asking for editing text files.

Yes, this type of public relations work is sometimes tedious, but it will undoubtedly
bring you a lot of new users as well. As far
as I can tell gEDA is the most reliable and powerful choice of open source EDA.
The text file format makes it attractive for
experts.

Thanks for reminding us, Markus.

John Griessen
--