Re: gEDA-user: Ben mode feature request

Hi all,

Avoiding the command line won't help you on the gschem --> simulation work
flow.

Loosing potential users due to a command like thing is probably something a
lot of *nix apps and tools suffer from.

I can't help people who will not try to learn what is neccesary, or do
whatever it takes, to solve their *own* problems.

Sad, but true.

IMHO there is no true hacker fu in them.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.