Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

> Just how useful is anti-copper?
>
> Is it mitigated by allowing holes in polygons?

I don't know, but if we're going to have anti-layers, might as well
have them for everything.  I imagine making a SMPS power supply, you'd
want to start with a polygon and cut thin slices off between regions,
to get the maximum copper you can, for example...

> Presumably anti- layers would have be be composited into a single
> output layer by for various exporters?

Yes.  We'd have to figure out a sensible well-defined way to merge
layers of the same type in the same group.