Re: [pygame] Tutorial... GUI

On, Fri Sep 28, 2007, RR4CLB wrote:

> Hi Again,
>     Yes, I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has that
> opinion on Microsoft. I put in a complaint at the beginning of this
> week on that issue and also there changing the format of even there
> pages. Did I get an answer? "NO!"

Sounds just too familiar to me.

>     So, I did once have Linux installed and I think it is gone at the
> moment. But having the partial fix in place maybe I can wait. Does
> the existing stuff allow direct cursor location on the screen? In
> other words in a standard python is it always line by line or can
> things be place on the screen as tables?

Do you mean with "standard python" the console output and "direct cursor
position" manipulating or reading the offset of the input cursor?

For console output, it is line based and thus would require you to
print such a table line by line. I do not know, if a screen reader could
handle such output, but I do not thing so.

Regards
Marcus