Re: [pygame] Tutorial... GUI

Hi Again,
    Yes, I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has that opinion on Microsoft. I put in a complaint at the beginning of this week on that issue and also there changing the format of even there pages. Did I get an answer? "NO!"

    So, I did once have Linux installed and I think it is gone at the moment. But having the partial fix in place maybe I can wait. Does the existing stuff allow direct cursor location on the screen? In other words in a standard python is it always line by line or can things be place on the screen as tables?

        Bruce

The MSAA integration however would take more time as I first have to
find out how it exactly works (the documentation provided by Microsoft
is really lousy in my opinion) and to create a good wrapper for Python.