Re: gEDA-user: PCB feature

I hate zooming on scroll wheel!!!!! I want to turn it off!!!! it is not a zoom wheel.

i rather have it move up/down

how do i map buttons 4 and 5 back to scrolling and not zooming?

I DONT use eagle, I Dislike google earth using the scroll wheel for zooming, it is meant for scrolling the page "Scroll Wheel"

it is meant for modifying scroll bars

there are two access scroll wheels as well, logitech, MS and apple make them,

Steve