Re: gEDA-user: PCB feature

> Quite probably - I added it to gschem, but I was thinking I should have
> copied the GTK / Gnome app convention, as I'm forever mixing that
> convention with gschem's in the wrong apps.

I'm in favour of following the GTK convention. I inevitably end up
doing the wrong thing in the wrong application (i.e. holding in ctrl
and scrolling in gschem, and just scrolling in some other application
when I mean to zoom).

Consistency across a UI (in this case Gnome/GTK) helps to create a
better feel for the user. Breaking the consistency just creates
frustration.