Re: gEDA-user: wishful UI

Stefan Salewski wrote:
 I have to do next layout again myself. But
that layout will be more complicated, it will contain fast differential
signal pairs and BGA footprints. Should be more than 500 hours for me. I
think attributes can support my work, so I will need only 350 hours.
Maybe much less with autorouter support. That would make me happy.

Tony's topo router is going to be good when we test it enough to handle existing
layout and complete it.

 And we have to ensure that we do not break something and do it
in a clean, professional way.

Yes, we need a unit test with a topo router example to make sure it keeps on
working as much as it does.

John