Re: gEDA-user: I need to open and print a PCB created in ExpressPCB:What are my options?

On Jan 29, 2007, at 9:03 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
   I agree 100% here...I actually find through-hole soldering to be
more difficult and tedious than SMT now.  All but the very tiniest
SMT parts can be soldered with a quality iron.

Hey, *I* can solder even the tiniest ones. You get your challenge board working yet? ;-)

I must admit, with some embarrassment, that I've not even tried. The past three months have been a nightmare here, changing jobs, selling my house, buying a new one, moving...I'm all moved now, but my new datacenter & lab buildout isn't complete, and everything is about half-functional around here as a result. :-(

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL