Re: gEDA-user: Bug report for renaming slots [Was: Re: gEDA on windows]

> Most CAD systems use such routines and they can be called from within
> the application. Eagle calls them user language programs (ULP).

It just hooks in with a couple of lines in a config file (currently the
"gEDA" way), then it executes the script action every time I copy a
component. gEDA just doesn't have a huge API at the moment.

That is correct. I'm pcjc2, and my email address is @cam.ac.uk