Re: gEDA-user: german article in the linux magazin online now

> If nonstandard accelerators are going to dominate gschem
> and PCB, they could at least be confined to the left hand, so that >you could keep one hand on the mouse and one on the keyboard.

I use a IBM Track Point Keyboard on all of my machines.
These have the 'mouse' in the center of the keyboard,
between the G/H/B keys.  So you never have to take your
hands off the keyboard.  You can by these direct from IBM
or find them on EBay.

I can type at 80+ wpm and hate any program that forces
me to use the mouse (Yes I hate most programs that way),
because with most all keyboards you have to take your hands
off the keyboard.

Also don't forget that some people are left handed and
use the mouse in their left hand.

When it comes to keyboards, if you really want to screw with people's
mind use a DVORAK keyboard in some programs and QWERTY in others...
:-)