Re: gEDA-user: Symbol question - suggestions?

Den 2011-01-07 14:58:59 skrev Martin Kupec <martin.kupec@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 12:06:12PM +0100, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
So, if I decide to use a 74-power symbol after all, is there any way I can design it making it automatically understand where it belongs, so I don't
need to manually enter all those âU1, U2, U3â und so weiter?
	You need to manualy assign number to that particular component.

	Either you can autonumber everything and than manualy renumber
	the 74-power (probably leaving holes in the numbering) or number
	the 74 and 74-power when you place it with the same number
	manualy and use autonumbering without the 'override' feature.

If I wanted a lot of work, I could draw my components with a pen on a
piece of paper and then scan the whole thingâ

	Martin Kupec

Sounds like a great source for errors. How do I prevent giving them the wrong numbers by accident (except trying extra hard when doing the manual job)?

--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg