Re: gEDA-user: merge multi symbol components

John Doty wrote:
> Make can orchestrate simulations, document construction, data
> reduction, and much more (including, of course EDA). It's not
> restricted to programming. It's a general purpose tool.

I saw an article the other day where someone replaced their Linux init
with Make, and saw a significant boot time reduction due to parallelism
and automatic dependency resolution that scheduled the system bringup
more effectively.  Nifty!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff