Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

On Mar 19, 2011, at 4:57 AM, Markus Hitter wrote:

> BTW., there were electronic circuitries before PCBs were invented and the future of electronics manufacturing is most likely something three-dimensional, arbitrarily shaped.

Yes. I'm now working with two groups that are fabricating parts with 3-D "printers". I've been wondering when the technology will reach the point where the printing could include conductors, with components placed during the build-up, and then buried.

But I suppose describing this is beyond what we can conceptualize here at this time. Planes are difficult enough.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx