Re: gEDA-user: Out and In symbols in gschem & getting net names to come out in PCB

Colin D Bennett wrote:

> +1000 for a patch to make I/O pin symbols visually clean without
> requiring maintaining duplicate attributes as at present.

While I am all in favor to get rid of the ":1", this is how I currently
deal with net names:

* For nets that jump inside a sheet I attach an attribute to a short
net line stub. I copy/paste this stub to where ever the net should go.

* For nets that enter the sheet from a higher level of hierarchy, I use
in.sym and out.sym and set the refdes to the desired net name (without a
":1" appendix).

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak