Re: [pygame] Re: Stand-alone executables

On 2/20/07, Daniel McNeese <dgmcnees@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob Ippolito <bob@...> writes:

> If you want to make a Mac application, you need a Mac. Just like you
> need Windows to make a Windows app or Linux to make a Linux app. There
> aren't really any exceptions (especially for the Mac), and it's
> unlikely that there ever will be.

Hmm...  What if I repartitioned my hard drive and included, say, a Fedora Core
partition next to Windows?  That would let me cover Windows and Linux both at
no extra cost, right?

If you had an intel mac you could certainly do that... you wouldn't need to repartition if you were using virtualization.

Is there a free Mac OS that would run on the same hardware?

No, of course not. There's not a free Windows either. Mac OS X is very particular about hardware though.

-bob