Re: [pygame] Anyone use Blender to create sprite sequences?

> PS  Incidentally, in Video.Screen.blit(), aren't your args to glVertex3f off
> by one?  Take a sprite 64 pixels high for example, for which you would have
> vertices at -32 and 32 y -- for a spread of 65.

I dont think so. The co-ordinates i pass to the glVertex3f function
are not based on the number of pixels in the texture.

When I create a sprite from a texture, the sprite always has a default
width of 1.0, and a height of (1.0 / (TexelHeight / TexelWidth)). This
means that every sprite needs to be scaled up to whatever size is
needed. Because of this, and the constant co-ordinate system, I no
longer think in pixels, but simple 'units'.

Sw.