Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds

Andrew Poelstra wrote:

> I have increased the swatch size. Take a look at:
>
> http://wpsoftware.net/andrew/dump/mockup3.png

Nice. Although the font is larger than with the current widget,
the whole stack is still significantly smaller. And it looks less
crowded, too :-)

> The swatches are far larger than the radio buttons, have more
> visibly clickable area (as they are square), and contrast with
> their surroundings more.

The most important point to me is that the relative size of buttons
for visibility and activation has changed. In current PCB the smaller
area corresponds to activation.

>> [ctrl-num] to select 11 to 20, [shift-ctrl-num] to toggle visibility.
>> [alt-num] to select 21 to 30, [shift-ctrl-num] to toggle visibility.
>> [alt-ctrl-num] to select 31 to 40, [shift-alt-ctrl-num] for visibility ;-)
>>

> Heey, I like that. For compatibility with lesstif we should switch
> <Shift> and <Ctrl>, but otherwise I'm all for this.

:-))

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak