Re: gEDA-user: Parts DB

I won't speak to gschem's internals but I would be very interested in
working to connect to my non-stock library and use the db interface to
generate netlists and such.

I don't think there would be much of a problem.

Application links to libakeda and to db interface library.

Application loads in schematic files and symbols

Application then queries db via api to convert from symbol pin numbers
to device pin number.

Application generates netlist.

I think we would need an additional which is probably the bom to tell us
that a particular refdes is a specific device.

Steve Meier