Re: gEDA-user: Adding Auto-thermals Was:Re: Thanks a million, and few small questions for a new user

DJ Delorie wrote:
> Ah.  The thermals themselves don't have such flags; the vias would,
> but you wouldn't want to flag a hand-placed via just because it has an
> automatic thermal on it.
>
> I don't know how hard it would be to add such a flag.
>
> Now, if we could auto-remove thermals as the design changes, that
> would be cool too.  But, much harder, as that's the "shorted nets"
> problem.

What if the 'o' key clears the flags for all auto-added thermals then
only re-set the thermal flags for those pins/vias which go through a
poly of the same net?

(I still haven't found where in the code to begin looking.)

Thanks,

-Jesse

Nikola Engineering Inc.
224 W. Washington St.