Re: gEDA-user: )(

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 00:33:31 +0200, Christoph Lechner wrote:

>> 3) Full 3D model present --> Add the model to the 3D representation of
>> the board.
> That's the best way -- but of course it's a lot of work to come into a
> position where you have all the 'standard' parts you work with all day
> in a perfect 3d model.

This level of detail is only needed for those components that interact
mechanically with their environment. Think, connectors in mounted in the
front panel, or switches. That's why I suggested to allow less accurate
representation for the rest of the components.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211