Re: gEDA-user: why separate xgsch2pcb?

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:23:27 -0500
DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > <unnamed port>:1:1: Unbound variable: pcblf
>
> Fixed in git - I renamed the gnetlist file, but not the contents, and
> since I still have the old file, I didn't notice.
>
> I also added a check for a nameless pcb, but it just complains.

Getting closer...

<unnamed port>:1:1: In expression (pcbfwd "/tmp/pcb.XXtMPlol/gnetlist_output"):
<unnamed port>:1:1: Unbound variable: pcbfwd

(Aren't you just so happy that I'm on this mailing list ;) )

--
"There are some things in life worth obsessing over.  Most
things aren't, and when you learn that, life improves."