Re: gEDA-user: Power (and other non-graphical) pins

DJ Delorie wrote:
> Then there was the day I had to explain to my son, that he was allowed
> to take apart his toys, but not the house...

My parents forgot to tell me that last part. Found pa's hammer and
chisel. There's got to be electricity down under that plaster there.
Found it. Peeled it apart. Connected my lego lamp to it ... flash ... *BANG*

(Back then it had ticked me off that I had to use precious batteries for
it while my parents got this free stuff out of the walls for their lamps)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/